Extended Author Registration Deadline
The registration fees for the 2nd International Conference on Multimedia and Human-Computer Interaction are listed below. All prices are in Euro and subjected to 21% VAT (Value Added Tax):
Early Bird Registration
Prior to June 5 2014
Students*: 300.00 + 21% VAT = 363.00 Non-Students: 450.00 + 21% VAT = 544.50
Prior to July 8 2014
Students: 350.00 + 21% VAT = 423.50 Non-Students: 500.00 + 21% VAT = 605.00
After July 8 2014
Students: 400.00 + 21% VAT = 484.00 Non-Students: 550.00 + 21% VAT = 665.50
65.00 + 21% VAT = 78.60
* Student Identification will be Required on Registration Desk
Please note that registration fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a 78.60 (65.00 + 21% VAT) publication fee for a maximum of 2 additional papers
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
**Important information for accompanying person(s):. Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author. Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee. The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Questions in regards to VISA? Please visit Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic for more details.You may register for MHCI'14 by one of the methods below. Please click on one of the icons to access the details of each payment method.
After the registration fee is paid, you must fill out and submit the form below. Failing to fill out this form will result in the elimination of your registration. Please ensure that you follow the instructions carefully to warrant a successful registration.
Please note: If the registration has been done on behalf of another person, the person attending the conference should fill out this form.